Kindly Read all the instructions carefully for compliance.
- Parents are requested to read the contents of the School Diary carefully (and in the interest of the child) and abide by the rules laid down by the school.
- Routine letters / Notices / Circulars will be sent through students. Parents are expected to check them and acknowledge such letters
- Carrying the school diary to school is compulsory. Check the School Diary daily for Homework assignment / instructions of Class Teachers / Tutorial Head / Co-ordinator of Wings.
- No child will be allowed to leave the premise during the school hours without prior permission in writing from the principal to the class teachers.
- Parents should be present on the day of the PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting). Student must accompany their parents in school uniform.
- Parents should notify the School about any change of Address/Telephone Numbers by giving a written information.
- Parents are requested not to visit the students in their classroom without the permission of the principal.
- Parents are requested to give a complete medical report of their ward in case the child suffering from any ailment.
- Payment of Fees must by cleared till 30th of each month.
- If fee is not-paid upto the last day of the month readmission fees will be charged.
- Please note that the visiting hours to see the principal are only from 9:00 am to 10:00 am on any working day.
- Parents are not permitted to meet the Class Teacher / Subject-teacher in classes except on scheduled PTMs or with prior appointment.
- Parents card (obtained from the school gate) is compulsory for all to visit the school premises.
Parent’s co-operation is sought towards the smooth functioning of the school by enforcing regularity & discipline in their wards.